Sunday, May 10, 2009

CRAP! SG LIFE IS HELL.

My two colleagues (Mr Stylus and Ms Jaye) under the Operations Department resigned, effective on the last day of April. Though we heard of that secret news a long time ago, i didn't realize that it will so chaotic.

It was so stressful being sandwiched by my bosses and the Operations people. The additional Operations' load of work passed to us makes me want to click the print button and give them my resignation letter immediately. And it came to the point when I just wanna go out of the office and shout "bullshit! uwi nako.."

For the past weeks, I'm working for almost 11-12 hours a day. I wake up everyday at 6am to prepare food for breakfast, work the whole day until evening and having lunch for 20 mins only, go home at 8pm, arrive home at 9pm then go straight to the kitchen to prepare food for dinner and food for lunch for the next day. Good thing, my cousin and her bf are big help (because Im not a good cook). Then, eat at 10pm, sleep at around 11.30pm - 12 midnight.

There were times when I just wished I am just a plain housewife, taking care of my husband and kids. Though it's kinda stressful, atleast it's fun.

Until when is this kind of life? I dunno.. I think, till I have dreams to fulfill for my myself and family.

So, for those who want to work here, be ready. Life here isn't a joke.

No comments: